E-Complish, Inc. (“E-Complish”) makes information and products available on this website, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. E-Complish reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. E-Complish reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this website is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without E-Complish’s prior written permission.
© E-Complish, Inc.; 228 Park Ave S. Ste. 89324 New York, NY 10003 USA. All rights reserved.
Partial Listing of Frequently Used E-Complish Trademarks:
The E-Complish Logo
Use of Website Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
- The document may not be modified in any way; and
- E-Complish reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from E-Complish.
- Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this website. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds, or images on this website, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by E-Complish.
Warranties and Disclaimers; Liability Limitations
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND E-COMPLISH, ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
E-COMPLISH ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL E-COMPLISH BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT E-COMPLISH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, E-COMPLISH MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.
Products and Services Availability
This web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to E-Complish services, programs, and products that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that E-Complish intends to announce such services, programs, or products in your country.
You agree that E-Complish is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques that you send E-Complish for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, E-Complish will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Linking to our Site
E-Complish permits anyone to link to E-Complish’s web site subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to E-Complish’s web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in E-Complish’s site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in E-Complish’s site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about E-Complish’s services or products;
- Must not misrepresent E-Complish’s relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that E-Complish is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products;
- Must not use E-Complish’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from E-Complish;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon E-Complish’s request pursuant to E-Complish’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Third Party Websites
E-Complish’s site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of E-Complish. E-Complish makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non- E-Complish web site, you do so at your own risk.
E-Complish is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. E-Complish provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that E-Complish endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third Party Products and Services
The E-Complish web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes. e-Complish makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by E-Complish “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Compliance with the Law
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Maryland and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Maryland, with respect to such matters.
E-Complish makes no representation that information on this web site are appropriate or available for use in all countries, and prohibits accessing materials from territories where contents are illegal. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
United States Government Rights
All E-Complish products and publications are commercial in nature. The software, publications, and software documentation available on this web site are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R.§2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are defined in 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7014(a)(5) and 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7014(a)(1), and used in 48 C.F.R.?12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202, as applicable. Pursuant to 48 C.F.R. §12.212, 48 C.F.R.§252.227-7015, 48 C.F.R. §227.7202 through 227.7202-4, 48 C.F.R. §52.227-19, and other relevant sections of the Code of Federal Regulations, as applicable, E-Complish’s publications, commercial computer software, and commercial computer software documentation are distributed and licensed to United States Government end users with only those rights as granted to all other end users, according to the terms and conditions contained in the license agreements that accompany the products and software documentation, and the terms and conditions herein.