DirectPay: Inbound Automated Phone Payments
Take the hassle and manpower out of managing inbound customer phone calls with E-Complish’s phone-based payment system. DirectPay is an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System that allows you to accept a wide variety of payment types over the phone using a series of pre-recorded messages. DirectPay easily integrates together with other E-Complish solutions using our all-in-one online payment system, VirtualPay.
5 Phone Payment Mistakes Infographic
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is quickly becoming the standard to businesses that need a reliable and efficient payment collection system. But the process of creating a system that meets the needs of customers quickly, while increasing business efficiency requires more planning, customer analysis and refinement than meets the eye.
- Take phone calls any time of the day, any day of the week
- Process transactions in real time
- Customize the messages and prompts your customers will hear
- Easily integrates with EnterACT and our all-in-one VirtualPay solution
- Access to detailed reports and transaction data
- NACHA Compliant ACH Processing via IVR – payment authorization is verbally recorded
- Transaction processing is Level One PCI Compliant for maximum security
- Increased capacity to handle calls
- Better customer service
- Competitive edge
- No charge for installation
Who Should Use It?
- Currently take phone payments or would like to
- Don’t have the manpower to offer 24/7 phone service
- Are looking to cut down amount of time customers are on hold
- Want to increase the amount of payments per hour
- Require the full features of interactive voice response, but don’t have the budget