MobilePay – Consumer Facing Mobile Payment
Our goal is for you to get paid. By giving your customers the ability to pay anytime and anywhere, we make it happen quickly. You will be amazed at how much faster the transactions roll in.
MobilePay is our web or App based user interface where your customers can easily make mobile payments using their smartphones or tablets.
- Contains all the features of HostPay in a mobile interface.
- Processes transactions in real-time on Level One PCI Compliant Servers.
- Automatically detects customer browsers when viewing email invoices, directing them the MobilePay site or MobilePay App.
- Easily process existing credit card data and/or manually enter transactions from other sources.
- Accepts payments from personal or business bank accounts and all major credit card.
- Merge with any existing mobile app with MobilePay functionality using DevConnect. Customers can check their balance and pay bills along with the other features and benefits of your existing app.
- Integrates with Card.io, adding another, simpler way to enter credit card information using the camera on a smartphone. Learn more about how Card.io works by watching this short demo.
- Offers an additional service benefit to customers
- Differentiate your business and outrun your competitors
- Save time chasing late bills
Who Is It For?
- Have customers who use mobile devices frequently.
- Want full e-commerce capabilities on their website for all customers.
- Send invoices to customers that require immediate follow-up.
- HostPay – Consumer Facing Web Payments
- VirtualPay – Rep/CSR Facing Web Payments
- RecurPay – Recurring/Scheduled Payments
- Text2Pay – SMS/Text Payments
- EDoc – Electronically Signed Payment Agreements
- EBPP – E-Billing and Payment
Introducing Card.io Technology
E-Complish’s MobilePay solution now integrates with Card.io an instant, secure credit card scanning technology. Used by companies like PayPal and Uber, Card.io makes it even easier to submit credit card payments on mobile devices without storing credit card numbers. Learn more about how Card.io works by watching this short demo.
E-Complish’s MobilePay, an efficient web-based user interface that allows its business partners and their customers to easily make mobile payments, offers an even more simplified payment process with Card.io mobile image technology. Designed for merchants with customers who favor mobile payment processes, MobilePay with Card.io technology simply requires consumers to hold up their credit card to their phone’s camera. The card number and expiration date will automatically fill into the MobilePay fields and the consumer is prompted to manually enter their security code. At no time is a picture taken or stored in the phone.
E-Complish’s MobilePay adheres to Level 1 PCI Compliance, ensuring that all transactions are encrypted and secure. In addition to MobilePay’s security features, Card.io technology does not save any credit card data or photos, safeguarding customer information.