E-Complish is proud to say that it has been a BBB Accredited Business since 07/16/2013 with an A+ Rating.
BBB has determined that E-Complish, Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a reasonable faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business’s products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB. Or that BBB has determined the business’s product quality or competency in performing services.
Standards of BBB Accreditation
- Build Trust
- Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly
- Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth
- Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent
- Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and disclose all policies, guarantees, and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises
- Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive
- Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy
- Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their data.
- Embody Integrity
- Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity.
BBB Accreditation Reviews
BBB routinely monitors its files on all Accredited Businesses to affirm that they continue to meet all BBB Accreditation Standards.
BBB Accreditation Process
Not every business is eligible for BBB Accreditation. Companies must meet, commit to, and maintain the BBB Code of Business Practices (Accreditation Standards) to qualify for and maintain BBB Accreditation. The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling, and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, eight principles that summarize essential elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
In order to be eligible for Accreditation, a business must complete an Accreditation application.
Upon receipt of a fully completed BBB Application for Accreditation, BBB staff:
- Reviews the application
- Researches the business
- Verifies the information presented in the form
- May request additional information
- May request proof of specific information on the form
- After the review and verification process, BBB will then evaluate if the business meets the BBB Code of Business Practices (Accreditation Standards).
Once BBB has finished its evaluation, the application for BBB Accreditation is either approved or denied. If the applicant is found in compliance with the BBB Code of Business Practices, it will be presented to the BBB Board of Directors, or a committee of that board, for final approval. If the application is denied, BBB will contact the applicant, indicating the BBB Standard(s) that were not met and any recourse available to the applicant.