Service providers are categorized as Level 1 or Level 2 service providers based on service provider category and annual Mastercard transaction volume. According to MasterCard, all third-party processors (TPPs), like E-Complish, are considered Level 1 Service Providers.
- E-Complish is considered a Level 1 Third-Party Processor
- E-Complish is engaged with an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) and Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
MasterCard Levels for Service Providers
- All Level 1 Service Providers must complete an annual onsite assessment conducted by a PCI SSC certified QSA.
- Quarterly network scans must be conducted by a PCI DSS ASV.
The MasterCard Compliant Service Provider List
Please Note: MasterCard will only list those Service Providers that also are registered and approved as a Member Service Provider (MSP) with the MasterCard Registration Program (MRP) and those that also have successfully completed an annual onsite assessment.
Click Here to go to the MasterCard ‘PCI 360 Page’ to verify E-Complish certification:
- Once there, scroll down to ‘The Mastercard SDP Compliant Registered Service Provider List’ – there you can download the latest listing of MasterCard Service Providers
- Review list to verify E-Complish’s certification with MasterCard
- The list is updated monthly