Immediate gratification has become an expectation, if not a demand, among today’s consumers. For most people, this includes receiving funds owed to them either right away or within a few minutes, rather than waiting for paper checks to arrive and clear. At the same time, businesses are looking to move away from the effort, expense, and worry of issuing checks to customers. E-Complish’s Push2Card solution addresses all of these needs by allowing businesses to send payments directly to any U.S. consumer debit card account, in real-time or close to it.
- Easy to set up and implement
- Quickly and efficiently disburse payments, rebates, and refunds to consumers’ debit card accounts, in the immediate or near-immediate time frame
- Funds are disbursed using debit card account numbers; no need for consumers to provide routing numbers
- Integration through a single application programming interface (API) and our VirtualPay platform allows disbursement of funds to any Debit Card account at any U.S. financial institution
- No special requirements; uses existing card network rails and sponsor bank/acquirer systems
- Level One PCI-compliance ensures secure funds disbursement
- Time, labor, and money savings from eliminating or minimizing the volume of checks mailed to consumers
- Secure funds disbursement; no worries about lost checks and stolen account information
- Enhanced control over funds disbursement
- Immediate or near-immediate receipt and availability of dispersed funds increases customer satisfaction and loyalty while creating a competitive business edge
Who Should Use It?
- Insurance companies, for disbursement of all types of claim payments, as well as electronic disbursement of annuity payments.
- Government agencies (for tax and other refunds).
- Finance Companies, disbursement of loan transactions.
- Any merchant seeking to minimize check-based payments.